Your donation will help Kansas2Kenya reach the Community Needs. You can donate online through the Episcopal Diocese of Kansas by following the link below and selecting Kansas2Kenya in the program designation area. Donate Online.
Ongoing Community Needs
- Continue programs teaching boys and girls reproductive biology, birth control, sexually transmitted diseases, boundaries, values, decision making, and information about gender-based violence.
- Purchase of additional e-readers and downloads for St. Nicholas School library in Nakuru and the Osborne Library in Maai Mahiu, and delivery of physical books for the different age groups.
- Provide mosquito nets to young children and pregnant women.
- Continue to fund school lunch fees for orphans in Maai Mahiu. Provide food support to orphans.
- Support Agatha Amani House general operation including sustainable agriculture projects. Continued support of survivors and their children needs including clothing, food and medical expenses.
- Conduct seminars for women on nutrition, dental care, chronic illnesses, reproductive health and gender based violence.
- Identify water projects and other land use projects for Agatha Amani House and other locations.
- Provide health clinics for adult and pediatric patients through the K2K Medical Team.
- Expand education programs with University of Nairobi School of Pharmacy to include the dental school and the medical school.
- Lead a collaboration conference of non-profit professionals and community leaders to promote communication, share best practices, advocacy, and legislative types of influence in cooperation with each other.
Contributions to Kansas2Kenya may also be sent to:
c/o The Episcopal Diocese of Kansas
835 SW Polk St
Topeka, KS 66612-1688
Donations to Kansas2Kenya, a not-for-profit organization, are tax deductible to the extent allowable by IRS regulations. Please consult your professional adviser to discuss the many different options for giving.